The Tri Region is composed of three regional Community Networks of Specialized Care in the Central Region of Ontario: Central East, Toronto and Central West.
Check out our new toolkits! These are practical, easy-to-use guides to help build you capacity for planning and evaluating education events, plus also for effective searching for research information:
- Toolkit for Planning Education Events
- Toolkit for Evaluating Education Events
- Toolkit for Searching for Research Information
The goals of the Tri Region are to:
- Integrate services for individuals with a development disability and mental health needs and/or challenging behaviour.
- Increase system and service provider capacity to care for people, with developmental disabilities and mental health needs and/or challenging behaviour, through education and training.
- Promote research that will increase knowledge of best practices and that can inform system planning.
Contact us for more information
The Tri Region Alliance is a core group that oversees the activities within the Networks in Central Region and conducts work related to the entire region. The Community Networks have extensive education, research and videoconferencing activities. The Tri-region Alliance is working together to develop a Community Network of Specialized Care that is:
- Accessible – so that people, their families and caregivers can access the clinical services they need, when and where they need them.
- Coordinated and Integrated – so that the services and supports from a number of programs, organizations and sectors are working together with people and their families to make a difference.
- Accountable – so that we know the Networks are actually making a difference.
View the Central Annual Report 2015-2016.