This Toolkit was made possible by the Community Networks of Specialized Care Central Region. Thank you to their Research, Education and Evaluation Committee (REEC) who identified this Toolkit as a priority. In particular, thank you to the specific members who gave significant time to contribute to the initial concept, planning, development and review:
- Bill Gapen, BA MSW, Griffin Centre, George Brown College
- Brenda Quinlan, Community Living Association for South Simcoe, Georgian College
- Christa Outhwaite-Salmon, Centre for Behaviour Health Sciences/ MacKenzie Health
- David Hingsburger, Vita Community Services
- Georgia Quartaro PhD, George Brown College
- Jo Anne Nugent, EdD, Humber College
- Megan Primeau, MSc, Central Region Community Network of Specialized Care
- Stephanie Cali, CAMH
- Tony Gougeon, Central Community Network of Specialized Care
Thanks also to the target audience representatives and additional committee members who spent time reviewing drafts of the Toolkit and providing feedback, ensuring the Toolkit was as user-friendly and practical as possible.
And finally, thank you to the Pitters Associates team, who completed the literature scan and wrote the Toolkit’s first drafts.
- Marian Pitters, EdD
- Karen Metcalfe, MA